2015年2月23日月曜日

About me

Hi, I'm saki. I have begun this for writing down my life, especially food and body care.
Now I'm temporality living in San Diego,CA, I'm gonna back to Japan in 3 months though.
I'm studying here since last summer and it was the first time for me to live by myself without family.
I needed something I can be absorbed in. That was to improve my body condition and healthy cooking. I like eating but thought my past experience, I'm scared to gain weight or get fat.
I'm not pretty, but I don't wanna be ugly one. Then, I'm trying finding the way to live healthy and happy life with delicious food. In addition to food, I also wanna try to find best way for caring my body. I  often get skin trouble or something wrong with my body condotion. So I wanna improve them as well. I hope that I can help other girls/ boys who are seeking their own healthy and happy life as well. Because  I still have trouble or hard time bout it. Let's find your own happy life :)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿